In this role, you’ll create native iOS applications for the company’s products and apps in collaboration with the senior system architect. With the UI/UX team, you will collect requirements from various application domains and develop solutions. You will develop and test cross-platform applications.
- Develop advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure application performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Fix bugs and improve the performance of the application.
- Develop, design, and ship new features with a team.
- 2+ years of experience in native iOS development.
- Basic development standards and concepts are familiar to you.
- New technologies always catch your eye, and you are eager to test them out.
- An individual with a proven track record of technical accomplishments.
- Expertise in AR and Swift.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles/programming.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications with backend services.
- Experience with the XCode development environment.
- Knowledge of the Cocoa framework, Coredata, and Sqlite.
- Use Git as a source control tool (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket).
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with agile management, primarily Scrum.
- Demonstrated expertise in debugging & troubleshooting.
- Possess a robust and self-managing work ethic.
- App development experience in e-commerce will be an added advantage.