- Work with cross-functional teams, including project managers, developers, marketers, and project owners, to define requirements and design solutions.
- Create intuitive user interfaces for multiple design platforms.
- Develop wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on the concepts.
- Know and understand layouts, typography, iconography, storyboarding, design systems, and brand design concepts.
- Utilize visual touch-points to reinforce a brand’s voice or style through an integrated layout that adheres to brand guidelines.
- Produce and organize production assets. Understand how to resize assets for different devices.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in HCI, Visual Arts, Computer science, or related field.
- Product Design experience of at least 2-4 years.
- Expertise in UI Design tools like Photoshop, Figma, and Adobe Suite.
- Knowledge of basic coding is essential so you can work alongside coders.
- Adaptable, able to learn new tools quickly, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized, responsible, and dedicated, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver refined designs quickly.