- Assure products meeting business requirements and company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures.
- Design, implement and test testable systems.
- Implement methods for analysing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software and business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency and testability of business systems and SDLC processes in compliance with the SDLC implementation procedures.
- Maintain SQA deliverables, such as test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turn over documents, and test schedules.
- Provide recommendations and assist with the implementation of corrective actions at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Manage production (maintenance) and release issues within their systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, B.Tech/MCA/B.E or a related field.
- Testing experiences with CMS/ecommerce platforms, such as WordPress, Magento, and Shopify.
- Understanding of software quality assurance tests, deliverables, processes, strategies, and techniques, as well as the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Selenium is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing strategies and tools.
- Experience building Selenium frameworks using PHP or Java.
- Have strong written and verbal communication.
- Experienced with agile methodology.
- Well-versed with MS office suite and internet.
- Testing of software technologies and protocols, such as soaP and the rest.
- Report, regress and reproduce software problems.
- Detail-oriented and a team player for organizational improvement.