- Regular meetings with business/ product managers for analyzing their business objectives.
- Looking into the implementation of new business processes.
- Update SOPs and procedure policies.
- Conduct analysis of ongoing processes to be in line with the best of industry practices.
- Creation and maintenance of process improvement reports.
- Analysis of the efficiency and cost of existing processes.
- Train teams for better process maintenance.
- Need to be available post work hours or on weekends depending on the requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Process Management, Project Management, or similar.
- 4+ years of experience as a Process Manager.
- Efficient communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple teams.
- Advanced knowledge of business/project management software.
- Well-aware of the industry practices and processes.