- Write cross-browser compatible and web standards compliant code.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize pages for maximum speed, performance, stability, and scalability across a wide array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop creative solutions and innovations that meet clients’ needs.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- Work with front-end engineers to deploy designs.
- Work on service side projects and in-house products.
- 2-4 years of experience in UI design/ development.
- Front-end experience with Bootstrap/Material UI or a similar framework.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce frameworks a must-have.
- A firm grasp of typography, layouts, design frameworks, and the best UX patterns for smartphones and devices.