Off-Campus Drive - Batch 2024
Registrations closing soon.
Lock your seats now!
Off-Campus Drive - CEDCOSS
Registrations are open till 15 june 2023, 2:00 pm
CEDCOSS is a dynamic and innovative leading IT product-based organization specializing in developing cutting-edge software solutions. We are committed to delivering exceptional products that transform businesses and improve user experiences.
With a presence in over 25+ countries, we cater to more than 15,000 clients, including market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises.
CEDCOSS is looking for Associate Software Engineers with a passion for coding and analytical problem-solving. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing code using front or back-end programming languages within a platform as directed for internal and external client software solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for creative thinkers to create real-world products.
Package: 4.25 LPA
- Learn the latest e-commerce languages, platforms, and third-party integrations.
- Develop code using front or back-end programming languages within a platform for internal and external client software solutions.
- Design and develop automated test scripts using industry-standard tools and frameworks.
- Integrate existing software systems and databases with evolving software applications.
- Take part in code reviews, design discussions, and other company activities to ensure software development follows best practices and industry standards.
- Assist with essential application documentation, testing, and validation for fundamental code changes along with corrective measures for deficiencies as directed.
- Maintain and utilize application/programming documents to build code, analyze existing applications, or formulate logic for upcoming applications.
- Analyze and formulate solutions to complex problems.
Bachelor's/Master's degree in CS, IT, EC, BCA, MCA, B.Voc of Batch 2024.
Candidates having 65% and above marks throughout their education are eligible
Earned competitive coding badges will be an added advantage
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, quick learning, and adaptability to new technologies.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, effective collaboration with team members.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Prior experience with software development projects or internships is a plus.