- Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
- Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented
- Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life
- Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
- 1Bachelors degree in information systems, computer science, or related field. (B.Tech/MCA/B.E or equivalent)
- 26 months to 2 years industry experience as a software quality assurance test engineer
- 3Experience with CMS/ecommerce platform such as Wordpress/Magento/Shopify based testing
An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- 5Experience testing mission-critical relational database applications and web-based enterprise systems
- 6Sound experience with automations tool like Selenium.
Proven experience of building frameworks in Selenium with PHP or Java
- 8Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems
- 9Testing software technologies and standards such as SOAP and REST based web services
Familiarity with test automation strategies and tools.
- 11Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- 12Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
- 13Proficient in MS Office tools, Internet, e-mail.