Job Title : Magento Developer
- As a Magento Developer develop, test, and maintain applications to specified designs & standards in Magento.
- Moreover, develop & implement modern web services using service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, and GraphQL.
- In addition, implement front-end interfaces & experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery as well as on PWA Studio.
- Prototype new ways to interact with cutting-edge mobile and virtual technologies.
- Furthermore, promote and implement software engineering best practices within the team, such as test-driven development, continuous integration/deployment, and code structure.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize all application components for performance, security, stability, and scalability as a Magento Developer.
- Triage and fix bugs with customer support and QA teams on a frequent basis.
- Also train the subordinate team of developers.
- Foster cross-collaboration within Scrum Teams and with Product Owners, Sponsors, and third-party vendors.
- Assess business requirements and capabilities by engaging with business stakeholders.
- Also create reusable components to configure them for different projects as well.
- Discussion with the client/business team to understand their requirement(s).
- Participate in the Magento Contribution program that happens over time.
- Specialization in backend development.
- Strong knowledge of MVC architecture will be helpful.
- Experience in development, customization, and integration on Magento 2.x.
- Clear with Eav concepts is important for the prospective Magento Developer.
- Good Knowledge of UI components and knockout JS will be beneficial.
- Experience in React js (Pwa Studio) will be given preference for the role of a Magento Developer.
- Furthermore, good communication skills, team player, and the ability to meet deadlines are the seeking qualities.
- In addition, working knowledge of GIT and current knowledge of Magento guidelines will be a plus.
- Must be aware of Magento code flow and Magento core modules.
- Should have knowledge of Rest API and graphics.
- Experience in React js (Pwa Studio) will be given preference.